Another Merger and Acquisition hits the streets. No doubt this will be the most talked-about item today, unless the US invades Iraq:
- Google buys Pyra Labs [Slashdot]
- Google Buys Pyra: Blogging Goes Big-Time. NOTE: This is a slightly edited version of a special column running in tomorrow’s San Jose Mercury News. We’re posting… [Dan Gillmor’s eJournal]
- Announced by owner Evan at the “Live from the BlogoSphere” happening last night in L.A. Musta been some event – looks like few blogged much before crashing for the night. Wish they’d blogged it live. Waiting for the sun to rise on the left coast for more details…
- http://blogger.com and http://www.blogspot.com are the properties sold off.
- SlashDot is on it, of course, with their mixture of brilliant insightfulness and inane irrelevancies.